Do your players need help paying registration fees?
The Every Kid Sports Pass pays registration fees up to $150 for kids from qualifying income-restricted families.
Do your players qualify?
- Is the child enrolled in Medicaid, SNAP, or WIC?
- Is the sport recreational (not elite or travel team)?
- Does the sport season lasts at least 4 weeks?
- Is the child ages 4-18?
Does your league qualify?
- Has capabilities to accept multiple payments?
Example: Organization registration fees are $80. The Pass will cover $70 which will be paid via Chek Spend (digital Visa Debit or credit), the remaining $10 balance will be paid by the family in their payment method of choice.
- Is the registration fee for a sport that is recreational (not elite or travel team)?
Meaning: Clubs, travel, tournament, elite, personal training, camps, and programs that cost more than $500 do NOT qualify.
- Program/season lasts a minimum of four weeks?
Reason: The Pass does not cover camps or any program lasting less than four weeks.
Download the Baseball Flyer
Download the Softball Flyer